How does our constant flow valve type Wafers work?
BT-Maric constant flow valve type Wafers is equipped with one or several flexible rubber control O-rings with an orifice diameter that responds instantly to pressure variations (within a given range).
When the pressure increases the O-ring is pressed down into the conical seat and the orifice of the O-ring decreases in size so that the water flow remains constant at the pre-set nominal flow rate, and vice-versa.
In this way the pre-set nominal flow rate is kept constant at all time regardless of the pressure variations.
BT-Maric constant flow valve type Wafers
BT-Maric Wafers provide a constant, pre-determined, flow rate for water and similar media regardless of the pressure variations. BT-Maric Wafers are designed to be placed between flange mountings for pipe sizes between DN20 up to DN400. They control flow rates up to 13 500 L/min. Wafers are the preferred choice for higher flow rates and larger pipe sizes. There is no need to rotate pipes for disassembly.
Assembling valves Video
Unique Features :
- Wide range of flow rates available for water and other media up to 13 500 L/min.
- Simple, compact, reliable and characterized by a long life (up to 20 years).
- Easy to install between the flange bolts.
- High accuracy of flow control: With our standard control rubber types PRECISION, we achieve an accuracy level of +/- 10% of the nominal flow rate. PRECISION covers the pressure drop range of 1,4 – 10 bar. (Other pressure drop ranges are available).
Click to view all features
• Solutions available from 0,4 up to 20 bar.
• Wide variety of materials of material available: brass, stainless steel, gunmetal, U-PVC, POM, PVD-F, Titanium, Duplex, PE …
• 100% mechanical solution: no additional power source needed.
• Self-cleaning, self-regulating.
• Maintenance free: no need for spare parts. Due to the valves unique design and lack of wearing components spare parts are not available.
• The constant flow valves are primarily for water applications and these valves are particularly suitable for use on poor water quality, because the flow controlling element is a rubber material, and flexes under normal operation conditions. This greatly minimizes the risk of blockage and elimi-nates the build-up of scale.
• Pre-set flow rate to avoid adjustment errors or unwanted system changes.
• Customized solutions are available.
Download Data Sheets :
Specifications for BT-Maric Wafer Valve Type
Other material options: POM, PVD-F, Titanium, Duplex, PE …
Do not hesitate to contact us for any queries. We will be more than happy to provide you with either a standard or customized solution.