How do our threaded constant flow valves work?
BT-Maric threaded constant flow valves utilize a flexible rubber control O-ring, with an orifice diameter that responds instantly to pressure variations (within a given range).
When the pressure increases, the O-ring is pressed down into the conical seat and the orifice of the O-ring decreases in size so that the flow remains constant at the pre-determined nominal rate, and vice-versa.
In this way, the pre-determined nominal flow rate is kept constant regardless of the pressure variations.
BT-Maric threaded constant flow valves
BT-Maric constant flow valves provide a constant, pre-determined, nominal flow rate for water and similar media regardless of the pressure variations. BT-Maric constant flow valves are designed for pipes from 1/8″ up to 2″ and regulate flow rate from as low as 0,15 L/min up to 342 L/min.
Unique Features :
- Wide range of flow rates available for water and other media as low as 0,15 L/min up to 342 L/min.
- Wide range of sizes ⅛″, ¼″, ⅜″, ½″, ¾″, 1″, 1¼″, 1½″, 2″ or higher if needed and threaded connections (FF, FM, MF, MM).
- Simple, compact, reliable and characterized by a long life (up to 20 years).
- High accuracy of flow control: With our standard control rubber types PRECISION, we achieve an accuracy level of +/- 10% of the nominal flow rate. PRECISION covers the pressure drop range of 1,4-10 bar. (Other pressure drop ranges are available).
Click to view all features
• Solutions available from 0,4 bar up to 20 bar.
• 100% mechanical solution: no additional power source needed.
• Self-cleaning, self-regulating.
• Maintenance free: no need for spare parts. Due to the valves unique design and lack of wearing components spare parts are not available.
• The constant flow valves are primarily for water applications and these valves are particularly suitable for use on poor water quality, because the flow controlling element is a rubber material, and flexes under normal operation conditions. This greatly minimizes the risk of blockage and eliminates the build-up of scale.
• Pre-set flow rate to avoid adjustment errors or unwanted system changes.
• Customized solutions are available.
Download Data Sheets :
Specifications for BT-Maric standard threaded constant flow valves:
Other connection sizes
NPT threads are available in F/F ⅛″, ¼″, ⅜″, ½″, ¾″, 1″, 1¼″, 1½″, 2″ in Stainless Steel only
Other material options
Examples: POM, PVD-F, Titanium, Duplex, PE …
Do not hesitate to contact us for any queries. We will be more than happy to provide you with either a standard or customized solution.