BT-Maric Constant Flow Valves: From A -Z
Bertfelt is the leading manufacturer of BT-Maric constant flow valves for industrial use. The BT-Maric constant flow valves (sometimes called flow restrictors, flow limiters) are designed to deliver a pre-determined, constant flow rate for water and similar media regardless of the pressure variations.
Bertfelt offers a complete range of precise constant flow valves for industrial use that saves water and makes products and processes more efficient. Our constant flow valves are used in many different industries/applications such as mining, process industry, irrigation and farming, water treament, pump & filter protection etc. See our cases here.
Why should you use constant flow valves?
BT-Maric constant flow valves will help you:
- to reduce investment and operating flow-related costs by always providing the chosen specified fluid flow rate regardless of the pressure variations. Pressure variations often occur in systems with many points of “consumption”.
- to improve water flow or similar media in your process or product by always providing the chosen specified flow rate regardless of the pressure variations.
Your system will thus have a stable, constant flow rate, if the pressure drop is within specified limits. It will prevent the break down or damage of your equipment. Extend life span of your equipment. It will provide valuable protection for flow rate sensitive pumps, filters, pump glands, and water distribution “systems”.
- to save water by limiting flow rate at usage points. Water is a vital natural resource and needs to be saved at all times.
Have you got one of the following challenges?
- Do you need to limit the water flow precisely in your system?
- Have you got filters that need a pre-set constant water flow?
- Do you need to optimize your equipment for a specific flow rate?
- Do you need to mix fluids in specific proportions? At high pressure?
- Do you need to swiftly adjust flow rates at high flow rates at changing pressures?
- Do you need to protect your (centrifugal) pumps?
- Do you need to control and minimize gland flushing water flow rate?
- Do you need to limit the water taking near the source within your irrigating system?
- Do you want to save water in hotels, restaurants, waterpark, condominium, campings by limiting flow rate at usage points? Is saving water a priority to you?
- Do you need to ensure an adequate flow to emergency shower stations?
- Do you need to suppress dust from spray nozzles?
- Do you need to control the maximum flow from each nozzle in a firefighting equipment?
- Do you need to control water flow in a cooling equipment and/or distillery?
- Do you need to limit the peak flow rate through ultraviolet sterilizers to ensure 100% bacteria kill?
- Do you need to control the water flow rate in your humidifier equipment?
The answer to all these questions is: install a BT-Maric constant flow valve.
A very wide range of flow controllers:
The BT-Maric flow controllers are available in 3 standard connections:
Inserts are directly installed inside a pipe. Our standard inserts come in various shapes and sizes and regulate flow rates between 0,15 L/min and 233 L/min.
Threaded valves are designed for pipes from 1/8” up to 2”. Threaded standard valves regulate flow rates from 0,15 L/min to 342 L/min.
Wafers are designed to regulate large flow rates (up to 13 500 L/min). The wafers are installed between flanges.