The importance of maintaining a constant water flow in desalination plants
In desalination plants, the flow of dilution water where chemicals are mixed into large diameter lines must be maintained constant despite the pressure fluctuations.
BT-Maric constant flow valves are installed in the larger diameter lines so that an accurate flow of dilution water is supplied independently of changes in the upstream water pressure.
The benefits of using BT-Maric constant flow valves are:
- reliable, simple to install and tamperproof.
- BT-Maric constant flow valve are cost-efficient solutions as they do not need to be serviced.
- BT-Maric constant flow valves have a long-life expectancy (up-to 20 years).
- BT-Maric constant flow valve solutions ensure a constant flow rate regardless of pressure variations.
- BT-Maric constant flow valves save water: one of our most important natural resources on earth!
Have you got similar challenges as the example above?
Are you looking for a solution in order to achieve a constant water flow rate in desalination plants?
How do you control your water flow rate today?
Do not hesitate to contact us for any queries. We will be more than happy to provide you with either a standard or customized solution.