Controlling the water flow rate inside a cooling system
Servers in data centers emanate huge amounts of heat. That is why a highly efficient cooling system is an absolute top priority.
In order to achieve this, large electric cabinets are installed. Inside these huge cabinets, the cooling system must be kept constant regardless of the pressure variations.
By using our BT-Maric inserts into the existing pipework of electric cabinets, the pre-determined water flow is kept constant regardless of the pressure fluctuations.
The benefits of installing BT-Maric constant flow valves are:
- simple to install, reliable, economical and tamperproof.
- BT-Maric constant flow valves are a cost-efficient solution as they do not need to be serviced.
- BT-Maric constant flow valves have long life expectancy (20 years).
- BT-Maric constant flow valves are 100% mechanical and do not require any additional power source.
- BT-Maric constant flow valves solution ensure a constant flow rate despite pressure variations.
- BT-Maric constant flow valves enable to save water: the most important natural resource on earth!
Have you got similar challenge as the example above?
How do you control your water flow rate inside your cooling system today?
Do not hesitate to contact us for any queries. We will be more than happy to provide you with either a standard or customized solution.